Knit 100% Cotton
Non Medical Mask
Our 3 layered masks consist of the following
- Upper layer - Whatever fabric is selected
- Lightweight interfacing
- Layer on face of 100% Cotton
Pick a size or select Custom Fit. If you want the custom fit, just let us know your measurements in the comments section. Or you can select a general size.
- Small (Child)
Seals across the entire face
- Fits snug across the nose covering gaps
- Completely covers under the chin
No fog glasses
- Glasses will not fog if nose piece is set to the correct size
Super soft ear straps
- Made from one of Brace Buddies signature fabrics Bamboo Rayon / Lycra.
- Very gentle on the backs of the ears. We do not use regular elastic or cotton because we found it to be painful after prolonged wearing. The pieces are just cut and left open without stitching because this provided the most comfort of all other options.
- Gives extra support to the mask putting less strain on the ears
- Made of Bamboo Rayon / Lycra so it is very gentle on the neck
- Reuse your mask comfortably throughout the day without stuffing it in your pocket. Make it a habit to put it on before leaving the house.
- Have quick access to put it on again when needed
- Provides additional support to securing the mask in place removing stress from the back of the ears.
- Put it on before leaving the house so it’s just like another accessory.
Peace with Flowers Blue Knit Cotton
Masks are not refundable and cannot be exchanged. All sales are final.
Machine wash on cold and dry on low heat. Cotton shrinks in the heat so be careful not to use hotter temperatures when cleaning. Do not use harsh chemicals that will break down fabrics and mask will last longer, Just like any quality T-shirt.
Remember, you are breathing in whatever is on your mask for long periods of time. Be cautious what you use to clean your mask for this reason. We do not recommend bleaches, toxic cleaners or fabric softeners. You can hand wash if desired although using simple laundry soap in the washing machine is fine. Again, stay away from strong scented things as you will be breathing this in as long as you are wearing your mask.