The images are intended to show fabric colour only and do not show what the finished shirt will look like.
NOTES FOR SIZING!! – The shirts are made according to the measurements provided so take care to read the "How to measure" section. measure each of the following. OR - Add the specific measurements you would like to the comments section.
Double Layer Wide Shoulder (DL-WS) Tank Top
- The Double Layer Wide Shoulder Tank Top is gender neutral.
- The Double Layer Wide Shoulder Tank Top is made with 2 layers of fabric. One for under the brace and one for over the brace.
- The layers can be the same or 2 different layers.
- They are special form fitting, extra long, custom made Tank Tops to fit your body.
- These shirts are designed to be long enough to fold up over the bottom of the brace. If you do not want the shirt to have the extra length added, make note what length you want the shirt to be in the comments section.
- We use all the measurements to make sure the shirt is sized exactly right for you.
- The finishes around the sleeves and neck are simple and flat so they also are not bulky.
- This shirt is manufactured to be reversible from front to back.
- It is sleek and fit to your body.
- We carefully designed this shirt to look and feel like a true undershirt for under your brace.
NEW FEATURE - We have added the option to have a draw string placed in the shirt along the bottom hem to help the layer folded up over the bottom of the brace to stay securely in place. *If you want the draw string on the bottom hem, you can request this in the comments section of the order form. If you do not request this, the drawstring will not be added.
Tip 1. Get the colours you prefer to see in your wardrobe.
Tip 2. If you need something special, such as, g-tube access, please message us in the comments on the order page or in the Notes section of the Cart.
DL-WS Tank Top
All Brace Buddies fabrics can be washed in cold water by machine or hand washing. They can be tumbled dry on low, hung or dry flat. They should be changed at least once a day to ensure optimal comfort and durability. Do not bleach or use harsh chemicals.