The images are intended to show fabric colour only and do not show what the finished shirt will look like.
NOTES FOR SIZING!! – The shirts are made according to the measurements provided so take care to read the "How to measure" section. OR - Add the specific measurements you would like to the comments section.
Strapless Body Sock
- The Body Sock is gender neutral.
- This shirt is extra long and is meant to be worn as a double layer. A layer for under the brace and another layer for over the brace.
- The underlayer helps to protect the skin from touching the brace. This helps to protect against chafing around the underarms and upper chest with higher braces.
- The outer layer acts as a barrier between the brace and regular clothing preventing the brace from contacting the clothes. This shirt will also save regular clothes from getting snagged by the brace straps.
- The body sock looks like a strapless tank top, allowing you to wear more clothing options like off the shoulder shirts or a t-shirt with any neck size.
- This shirt will completely cover the brace, so it helps to disguise the brace. There is nothing shameful about wearing a brace but that does not mean you always want it to show with your outfits!
- A creative idea we have heard from some of our Body Sock customers, is to wear the Body Sock as a long tube dress when not wearing the brace. They said it is like a t-shirt dress but strapless! Feel free to give that a try if you think it might be fun!!
- If you would like the Brace Buddy to come up over the chest but are unsure if it will stay in place because of the style of your brace, you may want to try the matching clip with the tie back strap. Another option would be to try the Tank Top Body Sock.
Tip 1. Get the colours you prefer to see in your wardrobe.
Tip 2. If you need something special, such as, g-tube access, please message us in the comments on the order page or in the Notes section of the Cart.
Strapless Body Sock
All Brace Buddies fabrics can be washed in cold water by machine or hand washing. They can be tumbled dry on low, hung or dry flat. They should be changed at least once a day to ensure optimal comfort and durability. Do not bleach or use harsh chemicals.