The images are intended to show fabric colour only and do not show what the finished shirt will look like.
NOTES FOR SIZING!! – The shirts are made according to the measurements provided so take care to read the "How to measure" section. OR - Add the specific measurements you would like to the comments section.
TTBS – Tank Top Body Sock
- Do you have a brace that goes beneath the chest on one or both sides so you're not sure if the regular Brace Buddies Body Sock will work for you? Well, now you can enjoy all the beautiful features of the traditional Body Sock with the look and feel of a regular tank top.
- Even though the tank top is double layered, there are no seams under the arms. We designed it this way to give you the best comfort!
- The Tank Top Body Sock disguises the brace allowing more clothing options.
- The Tank Top Body Sock is a tank top made with two layers of fabric.
- An inner layer will prevent contact between the brace and the skin.
- The other layer will cover the brace, and act as a barrier so the brace does not have contact with the clothing.
- This shirt will save your regular clothes from getting snagged by the brace straps.
- This shirt can be worn comfortably with and without the brace.
- There is a single seam in the back of the shirt to ensure optimal comfort.
- The Tank Top Body Sock looks amazing with and without the brace!
- Keep wearing the shirt even when you are done bracing.
- The Tank Top can easily be worn at school when needing to remove the brace for activities like Phys Ed.
- The sizable shoulder straps will accommodate individual shoulder height.
- If you love the idea of the double tank top but still want the options to wear the strapless style brace shirt, you can check out our Body Sock Clips that can be worn with a regular body sock.
Tip 1. Get the colours you prefer to see in your wardrobe.
Tip 2. If you need something special, such as, g-tube access, please message us in the comments on the order page or in the Notes section of the Cart.
Tank Top Body Sock
All Brace Buddies fabrics can be washed in cold water by machine or hand washing. They can be tumbled dry on low, hung or dry flat. They should be changed at least once a day to ensure optimal comfort and durability. Do not bleach or use harsh chemicals.