SOME OF THE PRODUCT IMAGES ARE OF THE BRACE BUDDIES BODY SOCK ON A MANNEQUIN.
THIS SHIRT IS FOR TINY TODDLERS ONLY - For tiny toddlers in back braces. The Tiny Toddler shirts are not made for circumference measurements larger than 23" and Torso Height longer than 14" in length. If measurements are beyond these, you must order the regular size. Provide all accurate measurements in the order so we are sure to make the correct size for your precious little one! Keep reading for more details. Message us with any questions.
NOTES FOR SIZING!! – The shirts are made according to the measurements provided so take care to measure each of the following.
- The recommended preselected length for the Body Sock will be about 2 times the Torso Height. Example, if the “TH” is around 20” then the Body Sock will be about 42” Long.
- If you want the shirt longer for bunching, please specify and we will make it longer. If you want the shirt shorter and worn flat with less fabric, please specify and we will make the shirt slightly shorter to simply wrap the brace.
- The Length of the Body Sock seems too long at first. It is supposed to be almost as long as the full height of the wearer.
“C” Size is the shirt Width
- You MUST select the correct Circumference “C” size. If you order a size too small the shirt will NOT fit over the brace! To get the correct size, measure the chest and waist to get the largest circumference of the torso, then use that largest number to select your “C” Size.
- Adding the measurements helps us ensure the correct size was ordered.
- If you have any concerns or would like to add a special request, please add notes to the comments section.
“TH” Size is the shirt Length
- Measure from the bend in your hip to the top of your shoulder to get your “TH” Size (Torso Height). Then select that shirt length. We will make the shirt according to the measurements provided.
BBBS - Brace Buddies Body Sock
- The Body Sock is gender neutral.
- This shirt is extra long and is meant to be worn as a double layer. A layer for under the brace and another layer for over the brace.
- The underlayer helps to protect the skin from touching the brace. This helps to protect against chafing around the underarms and upper chest with higher braces.
- The outer layer acts as a barrier between the brace and regular clothing preventing the brace from contacting the clothes. This shirt will also save regular clothes from getting snagged by the brace straps.
- The body sock looks like a strapless tank top, allowing you to wear more clothing options like off the shoulder shirts or a t-shirt with any neck size.
- This shirt will completely cover the brace, so it helps to disguise the brace. There is nothing shameful about wearing a brace but that does not mean you always want it to show with your outfits!
- A creative idea we have heard from some of our Body Sock customers, is to wear the Body Sock as a long tube dress when not wearing the brace. They said it is like a t-shirt dress but strapless! Feel free to give that a try if you think it might be fun!!
- If you would like the Brace Buddy to come up over the chest but are unsure if it will stay in place because of the style of your brace, you may want to try the matching clip with the tie back strap. Another option would be to try the Tank Top Body Sock.
Toddler - Strapless Body Sock
All Brace Buddies fabrics can be washed in cold water by machine or hand washing. They can be tumbled dry on low, hung or dried flat. They should be changed at least once a day to ensure optimal comfort and durability. Do not bleach.